VPS Rockland hospital Department of Dermatology aims to deliver the highest quality of care to patients with skin diseases.
The team comprises of specialized dermatologists who aim at providing you the best treatment of all your skin disorders and concerns.
The department specializes in performing dermatology consultation for all skin diseases, cosmetic and aesthetic concerns. Procedures are done for treatment for a wide range of skin disorders.
The following are few of the procedures at Dermatology Department:
- Diagnostic treatments like skin biopsy
- Radio cautery for warts, molluscums and skin tags
- Acne treatments
- Acne Scar treatment
- Pigmentation removal treatment plans
- Peels for skin pigmentation and skin rejuvenation.
- Crystal and Diamond Polishing treatments for improving skin texture and scars
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair growth and skin pigmentation
- Derma roller and Mesotherapy for acne scars
- Botox for treatment of forehead lines, crow’s feet and frown complex and neck lines.
- Botox for gummy smile and massater shaping
- Fillers for tear trough, face lifts, naso labial folds
- Threads for face lifts and reduction of sagging.
- LASERS for hair reduction, tattoo removal, acne scars, rejuvenation and lifting of sagging face and body.
- Hair transplant surgery, FUT and FUE.